The American Library Association Recommended Reads and 2023 Planner
17-Month Book Log Organizer with Stickers (Gifts for Readers & Book Lovers)
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Track your progress, discover new stories, and inspire a year of reading with the ALA's 2023 reading challenge planner!
From the world's oldest and largest library association comes a 17-month reading challenge planner to grow your reading habits and inspire a love of reading! Filled with weekly book recommendations and journaling prompts from the American Library Association, this 2023 engagement calendar will challenge and delight readers of all levels. Filled with reading logs, planner stickers, habit trackers, and more, this 2023 planner is perfect for book lovers or anyone looking to build their reading habits.
Perfect as a book lover's reading journal, organizer for men and women, gift for teachers, or as a book club journal.
17-MONTH WEEKLY PLANNER (AUGUST 2022 - DECEMBER 2023)
- Four planner sticker sheets with over 200 practical and inspirational stickers, perfect for book clubs
- 6" x 8" trim size with durable hardcover and double spiral wire-o binding for easy, lay-flat writing
- Reading trackers to log the books you've finished, are reading, or want to read
- Weekly book recommendations with journaling prompts and quotes from the week's pick
- Elastic band closure
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified and smudge-free paper
- Monthly and weekly spreads with ample writing space and to-do sections
- Monthly goal planning pages and habit trackers
- Beautiful, bookish design and removable cover band
- Holidays and observances
- Notes pages
- Year at a glance
- Engagement Planner
- Size: 6 in x 8.38 in