Welcome Back to Rambling, Texas
A Romantic Story Set in the Heart of Small-Town Texas
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
For fans of Carolyn Brown, Sherryl Woods, and Sharon Sala, comes a heartfelt, Southern second chance story for a single mom and her rambunctious young daughter.
Reggie Lee Stafford is a hometown girl living in Rambling, the town in Texas Hill Country where she grew up. As a single mom, her world revolves around her young daughter and her great job writing for the local newspaper. But her peaceful life is turned upside down when Frank Bell—the bane of Reggie's teenage existence—returns to town to claim his inheritance.
Now, Frank is the owner of the local paper where Reggie works. Reggie can't imagine going to work every day and seeing her old nemesis. Frank seems intent on apologizing, and if he plays his cards right, he might be able to make up for having been such a jerk when they were young. But Reggie has more than her own reputation to protect this time, and Frank is going to have to pull out all the stops to prove he's worth a second chance.
- Charming and full of heart, Welcome Back to Rambling, Texas is perfect for fans of:
- Emotional women's stories
- A sweet, unexpected romance
- Small-town characters you can see as your neighbors
- An immersive, authentic Southern setting
- Mass Paperback
- Case Count: 36
- Series: A Visit to Rambling, Texas , Book 1