Holidays on the Ranch
Lively Southern Contemporary Holiday Romance
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
- A long-standing feud, an unlikely love story, and New York Times bestselling author Carolyn Brown's Texas twang make for a lively Christmas romance at the ranch! Perfect for fans looking for their next Christmas classic:
- Romance between old friends
- Lots of hot cowboy lovin'
- Characters that jump off the page
- Wacky, small-town neighbors
- Authentic Southern voice and inimitable sass
Out of the army and looking for some peace and quiet this Christmas, former sniper Finn O'Donnell heads to the sleepy town of Burnt Boot, Texas. But Finn hasn't spent even one night at his new ranch when an army SUV pulls into the driveway and a familiar figure steps out. Finn doesn't want to revisit the past, but he owes Callie Brewster his life… Whatever she needs, he will be there for her.
Maybe it's the empty house, now full; maybe it's the holiday season. But despite the chaos, Finn and Callie have never felt more at home.
Previously published as Cowboy Boots for Christmas.
Praise for Carolyn Brown:
"A delightful journey of hope and healing."—Woman's World for The Empty Nesters
"One of my favorite authors!"—Romance Junkies
"Carolyn Brown is one of my go-to authors when I want a feel-good story that will make me smile."—Fresh Fiction for Cowboy Strong
- Size: 4.75 in x 7 in
- Pages: 352