I Miss You
A Children's Book about Death and Loss
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
When a close friend or family member dies, it can be difficult for kids to express their feelings. This book will help them understand that death is a natural complement to life, and that grief and a sense of loss are normal feelings for them to have following a loved one's death.
Parents, teachers, and gift givers will find:
- language that is simple, direct, and easier for younger children to understand
- information on how to cope with the loss of a loved one
- a helpful book written by a psychotherapist and counselor
- a whole series of books for children to explore emotional issues
The A First Look At series promotes positive interaction among children, parents, and teachers, and encourage kids to ask questions and confront social and emotional questions that sometimes present problems. Books feature appealing full-color illustrations on every page plus a page of advice to parents and teachers.
- Case Count: 100
- Age range: 4-7
- Series: A First Look at…Series