Picasso and the Girl with a Ponytail
Published: October 2007
Ships to United States, Canada, American Samoa, Micronesia and 8 other countries.View Shipping Details
A lovely book about artist, Pablo Picasso from the series, Anholt's Artists Books for Children. Sylvette is a shy little girl, but her neighbor happens to be the artist, Pablo Picasso. His drawings, paintings, and sculptures soon become world famous. Sylvette soon overcomes her shyness and begins a career as a fine artist.
Parents, teachers, and gift givers will find:
- gorgeous illustrations and reproductions of works by the artists
- a fun and educational story for home or the classroom
- a great series to be used for home school materials
- a whole series of books for children to learn about important artists!
Author and illustrator Laurence Anholt recalls memorable and sometimes amusing moments when the lives of the artists were touched by children. Anholt's fine illustrations appear on every page and include reproductions of works by the artists.
- Size: 9.13 in x 11.38 in
- Pages: 32
- Case Count: 60
- Age range: 6-9
- Series: Anholt's Artists Books For Children
No trade reviews are currently available for this product.
Write Your Own Review