¿Qué Significa Ser Global?
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Now in Spanish!
A Mom’s Choice Gold Award Winner!
Being global means…
Experiencing other traditions
Celebrating diversity in people
Opening your mind to new possibilities
Join children from around the world as they play, sing, and travel, trying all types of food and experiencing other traditions. Living respectfully and peacefully with one another, they celebrate diversity, see how their actions affect another person's experience, and come to understand that being global means being a citizen of the world.
More Awards for What Does It Mean to Be Global?
- The USA Book News Best Books Award for Children's Picture Book: Nonfiction
- The Next Generation Indie Book Award for Multicultural Nonfiction
- Learning Solutions Magazine Teachers' Choice™ Award for Children's Books
- IBPA Benjamin Franklin Silver Winner for Interior Design in Children's/Young Adult
- The Nautilus Silver Award for Children's Illustrated
- Case Count: 23
- Age range: 4-8
- Series: What Does It Mean To Be...?