My Dog Made Me Write This Book
Ships to United States, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Guam and 4 other countries.View Shipping Details
A heartwarming and humorous middle-grade duology that will resonate with pet lovers of all ages. When Eric gets a dog, he expects to have a new best friend. But Ugly has other plans in mind…
When Eric got a dog, he thought he was getting a best friend. But his dog doesn't even consider Eric to be his second best friend. Or his third. He even likes Eric's horrible sister, Gretchen, more than he likes Eric. Eric isn't sure where this betrayal came from. Maybe his dog is resentful that Eric named him Ugly, or that Eric's Mom is the one who feeds him and walks him.
No matter the reason, it's got to change. Eric's ready to try anything and everything to get his dog to love him. Or if not love, at least show some half-hearted interest. But will Eric have what it takes to gain Ugly's affection? Or will he be in the doghouse…forever?
Discover more of Eric and Ugly's adventures in My Dog Get's a Job!
- Why readers love My Dog Made Me Write This Book:
- the best book for middle school boys and funny book for kids 9-12
- the ideal preteen gift for boys
- with doodles and drawings throughout the story, it is a great book for reluctant readers and for those who love graphic novels!
- Size: 5.25 in x 7.50 in
- Pages: 160
- Case Count: 100
- Age range: 8-12
- Series: My Dog Ugly , Book 1