Welcome all your little one's firsts with this special baby's first year keepsake from USA Today bestselling author Sandra Magsamen!
For parents, the arrival of a newborn child is an event that offers the promise of never-ending love and a lifetime of memories. From small precious moments to major milestone events, this memory journal and calendar will allow you to create a heartfelt record of your little one's 1st year and preserve the memories you'll want to treasure forever.
With heartwarming, gender-neutral illustrations and charming text in a never-before-seen format, this groundbreaking new product from Sandra Magsamen is the perfect pairing with USA Today bestseller Welcome Little One. Made with consumers in mind, this one-of-a-kind undated keepsake combines all the benefits of baby record books (a $25 value alone) with a guided, stress-free format parents will want to use, display, and cherish for a lifetime.
This baby memory book, journal, and calendar is the perfect gift for newborns, book for baby showers, and the ultimate keepsake gift for any new or expecting parent. During the most special and busy time in your life, Baby's First Year allows you to capture every perfect moment without taking precious time away from experiencing life with your little one.
- 11" x 10" beautiful hardcover slipcase to protect and safely display on shelves for years to come
- Sturdy hole for easy hanging and wall display as an easy reminder to stay on top of moments as they happen
- Lay-flat, internal spiral binding for with plenty of writing space
- 13 undated grids from birth to one year to document every memory and milestone
- Stress-free, thoughtful prompts all year to celebrate, document, and reflect all the ways baby is growing
- Ample space for pasting in photographs and other memorabilia like baby shower invites, ultrasounds, heartfelt cards and more!
- 4 pages of stickers for milestone firsts, holidays, and sweet and silly moments to remember (a $10 value)
- 1-12 month onesie stickers perfect for adorable, milestone photographs (a $15 value)