Santa Claus vs. the Easter Bunny
A Laugh-Out-Loud Funny Easter Book for Kids
Published: October 2019
Ships to United States, Canada, U.S. Outlying Islands and Philippines.View Shipping Details
A new way to celebrate the holidays, pick what storyline you want to follow: the Easter Bunny's or Santa Claus'? This is the silliest Easter basket stuffer and perfect Christmas book for kids 5-7!
The holidays just got serious. (And silly.)
Santa has it so easy: a workforce of elves to make the presents, a team of reindeer to deliver them, and even a high-tech factory!
The Easter Bunny has to make and wrap all the chocolate eggs and deliver them all by himself.
Now Bunny has had enough.
But will his plan for a Christmas disaster turn into a Christmas delight?
- Why readers love Santa Claus vs. the Easter Bunny:
- Parents, grandparents, and teachers will have fun reading this hilarious holiday book to kids
- Screen-free fun for children during the winter and spring holiday season
- Doubles as the best Christmas book for kids and Easter bunny book for children
- Ideal holiday gift, novelty stocking stuffer, and silly Easter basket stuffer!
- Size: 10 in x 10 in
- Pages: 32
- Case Count: 20
- Age range: 4-8
No trade reviews are currently available for this product.
Write Your Own Review