My Monster Friends and Me
A Big Kid’s Guide to Things That Go Bump in the Night
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
A delightful new monster book for kids to help them overcome their fears!
"This is a great way to start talking to young children about their fears and the monsters they become in their imaginations."—Kirkus Reviews
Caution: Monsters NOT as scary as they appear! Join a brave big kid in this surprising picture book as he shows off the many monsters he used to fear—but not anymore! He knows the secret to handling these scary beasts. With a little courage to turn the page… you never know what friends you'll find!
We all know about the monster under the bed and in the closet, but there are many other fears that children face every day from loud noises and spooky shadows to thunderstorms and the unknown in the dark. Blending bedtime chills and humor with fun illustrations, this clever monster story encourages children and shows how the power of imagination can help conquer fears.
- Why readers love My Monster Friends and Me:
- Makes a wonderful bedtime readaloud and brave book for kids
- Turns fears into friends by offering fun and helpful tools that help tackle child fear and anxiety
- Includes tips for grown-ups, parents, and teachers to help children understand their confusing emotions and fears and guide them to healthier mindsets
- The perfect Halloween gift for kids ages 5-7 or any time of year
When I was young, I had many fears,
Like darkness or storms in the sky.
But then I learned when you meet your monsters,
You can make them friends if you try!
- Size: 10 in x 10 in
- Pages: 40