Using Nature to Teach Science
Learn How the Magic of Nature Inspires Everyday Science and Technology (STEM Book Set for Kids, Teachers, Librarians, and Parents)
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Learn about different ways that we can look at nature to teach science and inspire scientific thinking in kids with this bundle of beautifully illustrated kids books perfect for educators, librarians, and parents.
Readers young and old will love this balanced collection of books focusing on the ways that we can learn science through nature. Follow along through the Scientific method with a focus on Next Generation Science Standards as Scampers Thinks Like a Scientist, learn how nature was the inspiration for many of our useful inventions in Nature Did it First, and discover the Rainforest and the actions kids can take to save it in The Forever Forest!
- The Using Nature to Teach Science bundle is perfect for:
- elementary and kindergarten classrooms as part of science curriculum and STEM curriculum.
- young nature enthusiasts and anyone looking for kids nature books.
- teachers, librarians, and parents looking for learning books or homeschool materials.
- anyone wanting to inspire kids with books that teach scientific thinking!
- Case Count: 20
- Age range: 5-11