Over in the Arctic
A polar baby animal counting book
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Learning becomes fun with a book about the Arctic ecosystem! In Over in the Arctic: A polar baby animal counting book, amazing artwork will inspire children in classrooms and at home to appreciate ecology, environment, and the world around us!
The perfect book series about animal habitats for kids, Over in the Arctic teaches early learners about animals living in the arctic, which doubles as a fun, interactive, counting book for kids!
Teachers and parents, here is another favorite from Marianne, who has a special talent. The kids think it's entertainment while teachers and parents think it's a great lesson about the Arctic! This book combines singing, counting, and full-body action with terrific cut-paper illustrations that kids will want to imitate. Over in the Arctic, the snow goose "honks" and the wolf "howls." Children too will joyfully honk and howl while they count the baby animals and sing to the tune of "Over in the Meadow." And they'll hunt for hidden animals on each page. A big plus for educators are several pages of extension ideas for curriculum and art projects as well as resources on the web and elsewhere.
- Parents, teachers, gift givers, and many others will find:
- captivating illustrations of paper cut animals which will inspire many an art project!
- backmatter that includes further information about the Arctic ecosystem and the animals that live there
- Music and song lyrics to "Over in the Arctic" sung to the tune of "Over in the Meadow."
- A book for young readers learning to count, with an interactive, hidden pictures element included!
- Size: 8 in x 8 in
- Pages: 32