A Sweet, Quiet Book for Toddlers Age 1-3
Ships to United States, Canada, American Samoa, Guam and 4 other countries.View Shipping Details
Getting ready for bedtime has never been so much fun! Sweet, gentle rhymes lead the way through this book of all things down on the farm — with a goodnight twist.
Follow along in this bedtime book perfect for tractor-loving kids as you say "night night" to everything from the plow and combine, to the pigs in the pen. Can your farming fanatic spot each piece of machinery and animal as you go?
This bedtime book is perfect for farm equipment enthusiasts, John Deere fans, or any kid who loves farm animal stories as they count sheep, heading off to sleep.
Best gift book idea for:
- Boys and girls who love animal sounds or powerful machines.
- Toddlers and kids who can't get enough of plows, harvesters, and other big vehicles.
- Kids aged 1 – 4 years old.
- Calming rhyme perfect for bedtime relaxation routines and family read alouds.
- Fun, engaging art that's sure to make it a storytime favorite.
Goodnight farmer. Goodnight plow.
Goodnight trailer. Goodnight cow.
Goodnight dog, and goodnight sheep...
time to sleep.
- Size: Paperback - 10.88 in x 9.88 in, Board Book - 7 in x 7 in
- Pages: Paperback - 32, Board Book - 24
- Case Count: Paperback: 70,
- Age range: 1-4