Moon's First Friends
An Educational and Heartwarming Story About the First Moon Landing (A Social Emotional Friendship Book for Kids Who Like Science and Space)
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
A heartwarming story about a friendship-seeking moon that also commemorates the extraordinary 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission! Now a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller!
From high up in the sky, the Moon has spent her whole life watching Earth and hoping for someone to visit. Dinosaurs roam, pyramids are built, and boats are made, but still no one comes. The Moon can't help but wonder…will friends ever come visit her? Until one day a spaceship soars from Earth...and so does her heart.
Learn about the spaceflight that first landed humans on the moon through this heartwarming story about friendship! Filled with adorable illustrations and charming text, this moon book for kids is a must-have for parents and teachers alike searching for new preschool solar system books and astronaut books for toddlers.
- Why readers love Moon's First Friends:
- An educational and heartwarming story about the first moon landing told from the unique perspective of the Moon itself!
- Educational back matter includes out-of-this world facts about the moon, space flight, and the individuals who made the mission possible
- A scannable QR code allows readers to listen to the exciting countdown to Apollo 11's liftoff
- Hardcover & Paperback
- Size: Hardcover & Paperback - 10 in x 10 in
- Pages: Hardcover & Paperback - 40