Pitter and Patter
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Learn about the water cycle in this book about two drops of water, Pitter and Patter. Readers will develop an appreciation for the world around us!
Take a ride with Pitter on a water cycle! Tumble from the sky, careen off a leaf, plunge into a stream as you travel through a watershed. Then take a ride with Patter—even through an underground cave. Oh, the places you'll go and the creatures you'll see. A water drop is a wonderfully adventurous thing to be! Following the main story is a large, attractive schematic showing both the parts of the water cycle and how each drop took different paths through the watershed. An "Explore More" section for teachers and parents offers a very clear presentation of states of matter ("Same but Different"), the water cycle ("Around and Around"), the watershed ("Going Down!"), and water's role in habitats and humans ("Around and Through"). For each of these concepts, which may be challenging for children to visualize, there is one or more suggested activity to help make the concepts less abstract.
A perfect book for:
- parents and teachers needing homeschool supplies for kindergarten (or any grade!)
- anyone looking for singalong books for kids.
- anyone looking for toddler books about Earth.
- anyone looking for children's books to help instill an appreciation of our planet!
- Hardcover & Paperback
- Size: Hardcover & Paperback - 9 in x 11 in
- Pages: Hardcover & Paperback - 32