Seashells by the Seashore
A Counting Book for Kids Perfect for the Beach or Classroom (Includes Different Facts About Seashells)
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Discover twelve kinds of seashells in this beautifully illustrated, rhyming and counting book for kids! Perfect for a trip to the beach, the classroom, and a gift for a granddaughter or grandson. Includes two full-page tear-out sheets of all twelve kinds of shells for kids to take with them (only available in the paperback edition).
Also available as a board book, which counts from one to ten!
Follow along with Sue and her friends and she picks up shells and carefully adds them to her bucket as a birthday gift for her Grandma! As Sue collects new shells, each one appears on along the side of the page, so kids can keep count.
But be careful—there may be a mollusk still living inside a shell! Sue and her friend release a mollusk back to the ocean when they find it still inside of its home.
- Kids will learn about an assortment of seashells, including:
- Kitten's paw shells
- Scallop shells
- Oyster shells
- Moon shells
- And more!
- Backmatter Includes:
- Information on how shells are made, and the mollusks that live inside of them
- Descriptions of all twelve seashells found in the book
- Two full tear-out pages (only available in the paperback edition) of the pictures of shells that kids can take with them to the beach!
- Size: Paperback - 10.50 in x 9 in, Board Book - 7.75 in x 6.75 in
- Pages: Paperback - 32, Board Book - 26