What Does It Mean To Be Present?
Ships to United States and Canada.View Shipping Details
A Mom's Choice Gold Award Winner, What Does It Mean to Be Present? is the perfect introduction to mindfulness for kids and learning empathy at all ages.
Being present means...
Noticing when someone needs help
Waiting patiently for your turn
Focusing on what's happening now
Follow a group of friends at school, at home, and at the beach as they become mindful kids and experience just what it means to be present.
More Awards for What Does It Mean to Be Present?
- The Living Now: BooksForBetter Living Award
- The Nautilus Silver Award for Children's Picture Book
- The Moonbeam Gold Children's Book Award for Mind-Body-Spirit/Self-Esteem
- Size: Hardcover & Paperback - 10 in X 8.5 in
- Pages: Hardcover & Paperback - 36