Why Should I Walk? I Can Fly!
An Inspiring Growth Mindset Book For Kids About Birds (Includes STEM Activities)
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
In Why Should I Walk? I Can Fly, kids will learn that they too, can do hard things in this growth mindset book for kids!
Children learn about the characteristics of robins in this bird book for kids 3-8, when a bird leaves its mothers nest for the first time. This book doubles as an inspirational, courage book for kids.
A little bird, a big sky, and the first time out of the nest! A robin's first flight is a gentle reminder about what we can accomplish if we just keep trying. As reviewer Sue Lowell Gallion says, "Children (and parents!) experiencing the many firsts of growing up will relate to this lively story of a young robin learning to fly. Playful, rhyming text and winsome water color illustrations give readers a birds' eye view of the baby birds' emotions and adventures on its way to solo flight."
Parents, teachers, gift givers, and many others will find:
- Explore More for Kids: photos and information about the animals in this book.
- Explore More for Teachers & Parents: STEM activities, read aloud suggestions, and guided discussions on developing a growth mindset and connecting the book to kids' own lives.
- Hardcover & Paperback
- Size: Hardcover & Paperback - 9 in x 11 in
- Pages: Hardcover & Paperback - 32
- Case Count: Hardcover: 25, Paperback: 50
- Age range: 3-8