Word Travelers and the Missing Mexican Molé
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Are you ready for adventure? The second book in a new action-packed series from bestselling author Raj Haldar follows two best friends as they race to different parts of the world to solve mysteries and uncover lost treasures!
It's finally time for the party! Every year, best friends Edie and Molly-Jean (who still prefers to be called MJ) throw a costume party and have the best time. They plan the perfect outfits, order pizza, and dance to silly songs…but this year they'll also magically travel to Mexico and find themselves in the middle of Día de los Muertos celebrations to discover that a secret mole recipe has been stolen!
- This action-packed mystery story is perfect for anyone looking for:
- A wild adventure around the world that middle school kids will love!
- A story of two best friends solving mysteries with magic!
- Cool, new knowledge tucked inside an epic chapter book!
- A journey to Mexico to learn the Spanish roots of the English language
Magically travel around the world along with two best friends who decipher clues and uncover mysterious secrets. Can you help them find the golden key?
- Size: Hardcover & Paperback - 5 in x 7.50 in
- Pages: Hardcover & Paperback - 160
- Case Count: Hardcover: 52, Paperback: 72
- Age range: 7-10