Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Filled with high-quality photographs and easy-to-read graphics, this comprehensive guide is packed with everything you’ll need to know about your new Boston Terrier buddy.
Friendly, intelligent dogs that are easy to care for, Boston Terriers make ideal household companions - whether for a family or a lone apartment dweller. Colorful and well-designed pages make this manual perfect for easily referencing any topic you’ll need to explore when it comes to caring for your new dog. Written by pet trainers, veterinarians, and pet-care specialists, this guide covers everything from choosing your new puppy pal based on disposition, best dog foods and diets, exercise and how to keep them healthy, to all other important aspects of responsible pet ownership!
This manual includes tips on:
- Typical breed traits and temperament
- Creating a comfortable environment and socializing
- House training and useful dog training equipment
- Providing a proper diet and exercise for ultimate pet health
- Recognizing vocal and body language for easier communication
- Size: 6.50 in x 7.88 in
- Pages: 96
- Case Count: 60