Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
A complete guide to raising, training, and loving a Shih Tzu, including adorable color photos, helpful hints, and quick tips on training.
Intelligent, affectionate, and oh-so-regal, Shih Tzu are highly popular companion dogs for a reason. Shih Tzu, from the Dog Bible Series, gives valuable information to understand your Shih Tzu and their innate behaviors so you can raise a well socialized, emotionally balanced, healthy, and happy dog.
- What to look for when choosing a Shih Tzu puppy
- Living with a Shih Tzu and understanding their breed-specific traits
- Grooming and caring for your Shih Tzu—especially those long, luscious locks!
- Nutrition, wellness, and potential breed-specific health or hereditary problems
- Training, socializing, and playing with your Shih Tzu
Whether you're a first time dog owner, have lived with Shih Tzu before, or are simply looking for a gift for the Shih Tzu lover in your life, this book will have you barking with delight.
- Case Count: 16
- Series: B.E.S. Dog Bibles Series