Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
This title in the Dog Bible series provides veterinarian-approved advice and information on poodles – an elegant, highly intelligent dog that comes in a variety of sizes. Written especially for the first-time dog owner, each book in the Dog Bible series describes the title breed's traits, history, behavior, characteristics, and recommended training methods.
Written and laid out in a use-friendly format with full colored pages, in this comprehensive manual, you’ll find everything you need to care for your poodle, including:
• Breed characteristics and traits, including how this will influence the relationship between dog and owner
• What to look for when choosing a puppy
• Nutrition and diet
• Breed-specific health problems to look out for
• Grooming and coat maintenance
• Training, exercise, and keeping your poodle active so they don’t cause mischief
• Advice on how and why to start a daily routine
• More! Including fun facts, helpful tips, and quick tricks on training
The DVD enclosed presents an informal dog training course for new owners. It describes housetraining methods, walking dogs on a leash, and teaching obedience using hand signals and vocal commands.
- Size: 6.75 in x 9.50 in
- Pages: 160
- Case Count: 16