The Potty Training Answer Book
Practical Answers to the Top 200 Questions Parents Ask
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
The Potty Training Answer Book breaks down the top 200 questions parents ask when faced with the potty-training challenge.
Compiled through both her own experiences and Q&A sessions with parents, parenting expert Karen Deerwester covers the difficult—and funny—questions you'll encounter with detailed advice and information.
Real-world answers to all your potty-training questions:
- What is the average age for girls to be potty trained?
- What is the average age for boys to be potty trained?
- Does a child's temperament affect the chances of potty training accidents?
- What words should I use for body parts and bodily functions?
- Is nighttime potty training different than daytime potty training?
- Can rewards be a positive potty strategy?
Written in an easy-to-read question-and-answer format, The Potty Training Answer Book gives you indispensable tips and techniques to help you keep the potty-training process as easy and painless as possible for both you and your child.
- Size: 5 in x 7 in
- Pages: 288