Fiske 250 Words Every High School Graduate Needs to Know
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Learn the words you need to succeed in college
Applying to colleges and preparing for the next leg of your academic career is a stressful and chaotic time for everyone. But knowing these 250 words will help you prepare for a new world of academic rigors.
Using this book as a key learning tool in your college prep process, you will...
- expand your toolkit of words for standardized tests and application essays
- prepare for demanding essay and writing assignments
- supplement homeschool vocabulary curriculum
- bolster skills with English as a second language
- build a life-long appreciation for words
Every year, tens of thousands of families trust Edward Fiske, author of the #1 bestselling Fiske Guide to Colleges and the former education editor of the New York Times, as their guide for honest advice on creating the best educational experience possible. Together with vocabulary experts Jane Mallison and David Hatcher, Fiske 250 Words Every High School Graduate Needs to Know teaches students the most important words they will encounter in college, across a wide range of subjects and skill levels.
- Case Count: 12