The Naked Roommate's First Year Survival Workbook
The Ultimate Tools for a College Experience with More Fun, Less Stress and Top Success
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
An Amazing College Experience Starts with You!
The Naked Roommate's First Year Survival Workbook is your personal road map to creating and living your own best college experience.
Based on the New York Times bestselling book The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College, this guidebook is the ultimate companion for a student looking to have the most successful and productive first year. Harlan Cohen, the most trusted voice on the college transition, and expert instructor Cynthia Jenkins give you ways to evaluate your expectations, interests, and concerns about college life, and then track them against the real deal as you make your way through the exciting, surprising, and, yes, sometimes difficult first year experience.
Filled with 107 Naked activities and exercises covering:
- Finding your place(s) on (and off) campus
- Making friends, talking to parents, and paying for college
- Juggling the perks and pitfalls of technology
- Studying strategies, classroom essentials, and instructor insights
- Roommates, relationships, drinking, drugs, sex, no sex, and more ... (roommate contract included)
If you are open to possibilities and ready to expect the unexpected, some of the best years of your life are about to begin.
- Size: 7 in x 9 in
- Pages: 400