The Complete Book of Grant Writing
Learn to Write Grants Like a Professional (Includes 20 Samples of Grant Proposals and More for Nonprofits, Educators, Artists, Businesses, and Entrepreneurs)
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Learn how to write grants that win funding fast!
The Complete Book of Grant Writing is the ultimate grant book that shows you how to write a grant proposal if you're seeking funding through government grants, foundation grants, and specialty grants. Grant proposal writing is an intricate process where any bits of misinformation or formatting errors can mean the difference between securing funding or not. Professional grant writer Nancy Burke Smith and philanthropy consultant and grant maker E. Gabriel Works unveil the secrets behind how to find and successfully apply for grants.
- The Five Core Components of every grant, including the statement of need, the evaluation plan, and budgets
- What makes a grant compelling to funders? What to do when you are funded—and actions you can take if you are denied funding
- How to become a professional grant writer
- The grant writing timetable, from responding to requests for proposals to receiving funding
- Grant writing in different fields of nonprofit practice, including educational, governmental, environmental, and faith-based organizations
Packed with 20 samples to show you exactly how to get started, including full grant proposals, letters of inquiry, support letters, concept papers, and more!
- Case Count: 20
- Series: Complete Book of