How to Buy a Diamond
Insider Secrets for Getting Your Money's Worth
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
"Finally, one of the top diamond experts breaks the silence and demystifies the world of diamonds for regular folks like you and me."—Gregory J.P. Godek, author of 1001 Ways to Be Romantic
Get Your Money's Worth on a Great Diamond!
Buying a diamond can be one of the most important and intimidating purchases you ever make. Whether you're getting engaged or married, or are buying for an anniversary, investment, or just because, How to Buy a Diamond will take the pressure and uncertainty out of your purchase, and will show you how to get the best diamond for your money.
Newly revised and completely updated, How to Buy a Diamond is the only book on the market to include wholesalers' secret pricing charts athat you, the public, never get to see. The charts are broken down by carat, clarity, and color—including the various types of color within each color grade.
Important sections include:
• Matching your funds with the perfect diamond
• The four C's explained: clarity, color, cut and carat size
• Ring styles and settings
• Insuring and caring for your diamond
• Picking the right jeweler
• Grade bumping: what it is and how to spot it
• Surprising new changes to guild stores
• Jewelers' tricks of the trade
• Wholesalers' secret pricing charts!
- Size: 6 in x 9 in
- Pages: 400
- Case Count: 12