The Small Business Start-Up Guide
A Surefire Blueprint to Successfully Launch Your Own Business
Published: July 2013
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Filled with essential checklists, worksheets, and advice, The Small Business Start-Up Guide will get you up and running!
The Small Business Start-Up Guide is a must-have for anyone starting a business. A complete overview of everything you need to know to start successfully, it will save you time, effort, and money.
- Which business entity is right for you
- How to formulate a complete business plan
- The ins and outs of bank laons and government assistance
- The pros and cons of franchising
- Which professionals to consult and when
- Everything you need to know about taxes and insurance
Plus, get a great time-saving information, including:
- A checklist of all the things you must do when starting a business
- Many helpful resources, including worksheets and a complete list of state guidelines for starting a small business
- Where to find the best sources of information concerning all of your specific business questions and concerns
- Tips for finding loans and investors
"The pluses and minuses for each type of organization a start-up can assume."—Wall Street Journal
Right now is the time to start building the business you want!
- Size: 6 in x 9 in
- Pages: 272
- Case Count: 12
No trade reviews are currently available for this product.
Write Your Own Review