The Hamster Handbook
Published: April 2015
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
A favorite among new and experienced hamster owners, the Hamster Handbook is your comprehensive guide to everything hamster history, breeds, housing, nutrition, enrichment, and more. Written in an engaging manner with bits of humor, both adults and children will enjoy reading these full-colored pages that are filled with advice and knowledge from breeders, veterinarians, and other pet experts.
Inside you will find:
- History of the hamster, starting from the 1700s
- Tips on where to purchase and how to select your hamster
- Breeding and reproductive information
- Disease and ailment prevention tips
- Body language and auditory communication
- Housing styles, setup, and cleaning advice
- Money saving DIY ideas for hamster enrichment
- Dietary information and how to read food labels
Part of the expertly written Pet Handbooks series, the Hamster Handbook will become your go-to guide to the pleasures and duties of hamster care.
- Size: 6.50 in x 7.88 in
- Pages: 128
- Case Count: 50
No trade reviews are currently available for this product.
Write Your Own Review