Fiske Guide to Colleges 2022
(The #1 Bestselling College Guide)
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
"The best college guide you can buy."—USA Today
Every college and university has a story, and no one tells those stories like former New York Times education editor Edward B. Fiske. That's why, for nearly 40 years, the Fiske Guide to Colleges has been the leading guide to 320+ four-year schools, including quotes from real students and information you won't find on college websites.
Fully updated and expanded every year, Fiske is the most authoritative source of information for college-bound students and their parents. Helpful, honest, and straightforward, the Fiske Guide to Colleges delivers an insider's look at what it's really like to be a student at the "best and most interesting" schools in the United States, plus Canada, Great Britain, and Ireland—so you can find the best fits for you.
- In addition to detailed and candid stories on each school, you will find:
- A self-quiz to help you understand what you are really looking for in a college
- Lists of strong programs and popular majors at each college
- "Overlap" listings to help you expand your options
- Indexes that break down schools by state, price, and average debt
- Exclusive academic, social, and quality-of-life ratings
- All the basics, including financial aid stats, and acceptance rates
Plus a special section highlighting the 20 public and private Best Buy schools—colleges that provide the best educational value
- Size: 8.25 in x 10.50 in
- Pages: 864