Financing Your Small Business
From Venture Capital and Credit Cards to Common Stock and Partnership Interests
Published: January 2006
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Secure your business's future using the right financing for you, be it venture capital, bank loans, or equity. When it comes to your chances of receiving financing and doing it right, Financing Your Small Business provides you with all the answers you need. It helps you find ways to combine various types of financing and shows you how to get the money you need. Learn:
- How to get a bank loan
- How to attract angel investors
- How to make a better presentation
- How to get attention with your business plan
- How to choose professionals
- How to value your business
- How to determine your investors' status
- How to avoid securities law problems
- How to find investors
From SBA loans to venture capital sources, Financing Your Small Business shows you all the ways to get the money you need.
Raising Money Just Got Easier.
- Size: 7 in x 9 in
- Pages: 304
- Case Count: 12
- Series: Quick Start Your Business
No trade reviews are currently available for this product.
Write Your Own Review