Slay Like a Mother
How to Destroy What’s Holding You Back So You Can Live the Life You Want
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
The revelatory, inspirational mom book needed for every mom to crush that "never enough" mentality and slay every day!
Katherine Wintsch knows firsthand the self-doubt that rages inside modern moms.
As founder and CEO of The Mom Complex, she has studied the passions and pain points of moms worldwide to help some of the largest brands develop innovative new products and services.
As a working mom of two, she was running in an exhausting cycle of "never enough"—not strong enough, not thin enough, not patient enough, not "mom" enough.
In Slay Like a Mother, you'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll discover eye-opening lessons about:
- THE MASK YOU'RE WEARING. The one you hide behind when you say everything is "just fine" when it's not.
- YOUR UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS. The goal-setting tactics you're deploying to get ahead could be what's holding you back.
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STRUGGLING AND SUFFERING. Being a mother is a struggle — it always has been — but your suffering is optional.
Brave, supportive, and insightful, the stories and advice in this book will encourage you to live more confidently, enjoy the present, and become your best self — as a woman, a mother, and beyond. This is the necessary self-esteem and self-care book for new moms, mom experts, and any mom in between. Perfect for fans of Girl Wash Your Face and #IMomSoHard!
"Slay Like a Mother is a feisty, clever, and fun blueprint for modern motherhood that belongs on every book shelf and in every diaper bag…As a woman and mother, you'll gain a newfound power, happiness, and ability to leap tall Lego buildings in a single bound."—Erin Falconer, author of How To Get Sh*t Done: Why Women Need to Stop Doing Everything So They Can Achieve Anything
***As featured in The Wall Street Journal and Parade.com***
- Size: Hardcover - 6 in x 9 in, Paperback - 5.5 in x 8.25 in
- Pages: Hardcover & Paperback - 320
- Case Count: Hardcover: 24, Paperback: 36