What a Career at Sourcebooks Means for You
At Sourcebooks you will join a company of passionate, collaborative, and creative people who are dedicated to changing the world through books. We believe Books. Change. Lives. and look for people who not only believe in the power of the written word, but also have their own story to tell. Join a family of colleagues who will challenge and inspire you!
Sourcebooks offers generous benefits. Learn more about our main benefit offerings here.
Please note, our in person internship is on hold due to the pandemic. We hope to offer in person internships in Summer 2022. Please check back in April 2022.
Top 5 Reasons to Work at Sourcebooks
- Books! No matter your job, you’re around books and book people all day.
- Impact. Books change lives and by working with us you will be impacting millions of lives for the better and leaving your stamp on the world.
- Innovation. Sourcebooks is recognized as an innovator in the publishing space and that is driven by our team.
- Contribution. Everyone has the opportunity to contribute and collaborate, both within their role and beyond, whether it’s ideas, time, or feedback, you can make your voice heard.
- Growth. You’ll be challenged and given many opportunities to learn and grow your career at Sourcebooks. We are always keeping an open mind and working toward the next big thing, and you will too.
We are a company bound together by the belief that
Books. Change. Lives.
Sourcebooks employees are bound together by their love of putting books in more hands and connecting authors with readers. Hear their perspective on why Sourcebooks. Come join our book lovin’ family!
A Career in Books
Being a part of the book publishing industry is a fulfilling career and one that is open to a number of job roles and paths. The journey of book creation is an intricate, multi-faceted process that is built by an interdepartmental collection of several teams and the opportunities are endless in many different areas.
Internships and Training at Sourcebooks
How are you staying in touch?
We are using Microsoft Teams to stay in touch with each other.
What states can I live in and work remotely from during COVID?
You can live in: IL, CT, NY, AZ, TX, NE, TN, and WI
When do you expect to bring your workforce back to the office?
To be determined, depending on the outcome of COVID-19
How many employees work for Sourcebooks?
When is the internship program returning?
During COVID, we have placed the regular in-person internship program on hold. We hope to resume the in-person internship program in Summer 2022. Please check back in April 2022.
How do I apply for the internship program?
Interested individuals can apply via our career page. We will post an opening 2-3 months before the start of our in person internship.