My Dog Gets a Job
Ships to United States, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Guam and 4 other countries.View Shipping Details
The perfect puppy chapter book and ideal dog chapter book for kids 9-12!
Eric's life will go to the dogs if he doesn't devise a brilliant plan to keep Ugly out of trouble!
Eric knows better than anyone that having a puppy can take a lot of work. As the (mostly) responsible owner of a big, shaggy dog named Ugly, Eric has basically mastered the art of dog training. At least, he thought he had.
When Ugly gets into a series of mishaps, including the theft of a roast chicken and a bedroom decorated with slimy duck poop, Eric's family is less than pleased. It's clear Eric and Ugly still have some work to do. So Eric comes up with a genius plan—get Ugly a job! That way, he won't have time to get into trouble. But it's not as easy as Eric thinks...
See where Eric and Ugly's story began in My Dog Made Me Write This Book!
- Why readers love My Dog Gets a Job:
- the best book for middle school boys and funny book for kids 9-12
- the ideal preteen gift for boys
- with doodles and drawings throughout the story, it is a great book for reluctant readers and for those who love graphic novels!
- Size: 5.25 in x 7.50 in
- Pages: 192
- Case Count: 80
- Age range: 8-12
- Series: My Dog Ugly , Book 2