In One Tidepool
A Rhyming Marine Biology Book Perfect for the Classroom (Includes Sea Creature Facts, Ecology Resources, and Wildlife Conservation Tips)
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Learn about ocean animals and marine life that live in tidepools in this beautifully illustrated, rhyming picture book! Perfect for classrooms and read-aloud storytime for kids 3-5, In One Tidepool is a fun introduction to the wonders of this small habitat.
- Did you know that a whole community of creatures lives in a tidepool? (We promise, it's not just starfish!) Dive into their wet and splashy home and explore the world of:
- Hermit crabs
- Sea snails
- Sea Anemones
- And more!
Fun, building rhymes make this a perfect storytime read-aloud:
A knobby sea star slowly slips
Across the pool on feeding trips.
It creeps by limpets, brown and white,
Who tightly cling with all their might,
And watch the crabs with borrowed rooms
Shuffle across seaweed blooms.
- Descriptions of every animal mentioned in the book
- Fantastic facts about each sea creature
- The authors' favorite resources to learn more about ecology
- The authors' favorite wildlife conservation and animal preservation organizations
- Size: 9 in x 11 in
- Pages: 32