The Mouse and the Meadow
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Science and story blend seamlessly in this book about the lives of meadow mice. Learning becomes fun with beautiful illustrations and rhyming text! Readers will gain a deep appreciation for the world around us.
A curious young mouse boldly ventures into the meadow for the first time. There he is given a crash course on life—from creatures both friendly and not so friendly. He witnesses a caterpillar becoming a chrysalis. He marvels that fireflies can glow. Thoughtful encounters with a turtle and a rabbit help prepare him for danger. Science and story blend seamlessly in this entertaining coming of age tale. But do animals talk and help each other? Thoughtful back matter explores the phenomenon of animal altruism and what we are learning of animal communication, and delves deeper into the lives of meadow mice and the wonders of a meadow.
A perfect book for:
- parents and teachers needing homeschool supplies for kindergarten (or any grade!)
- anyone looking for growth mindset and social emotional books for kids
- anyone looking for a children's book to help instill an appreciation of our planet!
- Size: Hardcover & Paperback - 9 in x 11 in
- Pages: Hardcover & Paperback - 32