An Essential Reference for Your Everyday Legal Questions
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
A solid reference for both the everyday and the unexpected legal issues, written by practicing attorneys
Law 101 is an essential reference that explains:
- How laws are made
- How the court system works
- How each area of the law impacts your daily life
Key information for important questions:
- How does a lawsuit begin?
- How do civil and criminal law differ?
- When do state laws trump federal laws?
- What makes a contract solid?
- What can you expect if called as a juror?
- What can you expect if called as a witness?
- And other complex areas of the law that you need to know.
No home reference shelf is complete without this indispensible guide. The new edition also includes information on legal subjects that have become more important recently, including alternative dispute resolution, privacy rights, and Internet law.
- Case Count: 12